Excuse me, sir. I'm an English major fresh graduate, and I'm trying to practice my spoken English.
打扰一下先生,我是英语专业的应届毕业生,正在练习英语口语。
Could I talk with you for a few minutes? I'm really interested in your products.
能和您聊几分钟吗?我对你们的产品非常感兴趣。
Of course! I'm Klaus from Munich. What would you like to know?
当然可以!我是来自慕尼黑的Klaus。你想了解些什么?
This component looks amazing. Could you explain its working principle in simple terms?
这个元器件看起来太棒了。您能用简单的语言解释一下它的工作原理吗?
I'm learning technical English, so I might ask some basic questions.
我正在学习专业英语,所以可能会问一些基础问题。
Sure. This is a miniaturized power module.
没问题。这是一个微型化电源模块。
The core is gallium nitride semiconductor, which makes it more efficient and compact than traditional silicon-based ones.
它的核心是氮化镓半导体,这让它比传统的硅基器件更高效、更紧凑。
So the gallium nitride reduces energy loss? That's why it's smaller and more powerful?
所以氮化镓能减少能量损耗?这就是它体积更小、性能更强的原因吗?
Exactly! You grasp the key point quickly.
没错!你理解得很快。
By the way, how do you find the exhibition so far?
顺便问一下,你觉得这次展会怎么样?
Actually, I'm amazed by the innovation here.
说实话,这里的创新让我很惊叹。
Many Chinese companies are developing cutting-edge components, which feels like a game-changer for the industry.
很多中国公司都在研发尖端元器件,这对整个行业来说简直是颠覆性的。
I agree. Shenzhen's supply chain and Germany's Industrial 4.0 complement each other well.
我同意。深圳的供应链和德国的工业4.0互补性很强。
You have great potential in English. Keep practicing, and don't be afraid of making mistakes.
你的英语很有潜力。继续练习,不要害怕犯错。
Listening is as important as speaking.
听和说一样重要。
Thank you so much, Klaus. Your advice means a lot to me. I'll keep practicing.
太感谢您了,Klaus。您的建议对我意义重大,我会继续练习的。
You're welcome. Good luck with your English learning!
不客气。祝你英语学习顺利!
