今天分享218句外贸展会接待话术,非常实用,可借鉴参考。

一、 开场接待与破冰
目标:打破沉默,引导客户进展位。
Hi there, welcome! Please come in and take a look.
(你好,欢迎!请进来看看。)
Would you like to see our latest catalog?
(要看看我们最新的产品目录吗?)
Are you looking for anything in particular today?
(您今天在找什么特定的产品吗?)
Is this your first time at this exhibition?
(这是您第一次参加这个展会吗?)
We specialize in [Product Name]. Would you like a brief introduction?
(我们专业做[产品名],需要我简单介绍下吗?)
Feel free to touch the samples and feel the quality.
(尽管上手摸摸样品,感受下质量。)
Are you already sourcing from China?
(您已经在从中国采购了吗?)
May I have your business card to better assist you?
(能给我一张您的名片以便更好地帮到您吗?)
We have some new designs launched specifically for this show.
(我们为这次展会专门推出了几款新设计。)
Our booth is quite busy, but I’d love to show you around.
(展位挺忙的,但我很乐意带您转转。)
How is the show going for you so far?
(到目前为止,展会逛得怎么样?)
Which market are you mainly focusing on?
(您主要关注哪个市场?)
Are you a wholesaler, a retailer, or a brand owner?
(您是批发商、零售商还是品牌主?)
We are the direct factory for these items.
(我们是这些产品的直营工厂。)
This is our best-selling model this year.
(这是我们今年最畅销的型号。)
Let me show you how this works.
(让我给您演示下这个是怎么工作的。)
Can I offer you a bottle of water? Please take a seat.
(喝瓶水吗?请坐。)
You have a very good eye; this is our premium line.
(您眼光真好,这是我们的高端系列。)
What brings you to our booth today?
(今天是什么吸引您来到我们展位的?)
We’ve worked with several big brands in your country.
(我们和您国家的几个大品牌有合作。)
Are you looking for OEM or ODM services?
(您是在找OEM还是ODM服务?)
Our R&D team can customize this based on your needs.
(我们的研发团队可以根据您的需求进行定制。)
Do you have a target price range for this category?
(您对这类产品有目标价位吗?)
Let’s take a look at the internal components.
(咱们来看看内部构造。)
I see you are interested in our [Product]. It’s very popular in Europe.
(我看您对[产品]感兴趣,它在欧洲很受欢迎。)

二、 询问参数与技术细节
目标:展示专业度,确认客户需求。
What are the technical specifications you require?
(您要求的技术参数是什么?)
This model is made of high-grade [Material].
(这款型号是由高等级的[材料]制成的。)
What is the power consumption of your current solution?
(您现有方案的功耗是多少?)
This product is IP65 rated for waterproof performance.
(这款产品的防水等级达到IP65。)
We use [Brand] chips to ensure stability.
(我们使用[品牌]芯片以确保稳定性。)
Can I know the voltage requirement in your market?
(能告知您所在市场的电压要求吗?)
The lifespan of this component is over 50,000 hours.
(这个部件的使用寿命超过5万小时。)
It’s compatible with most mainstream systems.
(它与大多数主流系统兼容。)
Does this size fit your existing packaging?
(这个尺寸符合您现有的包装吗?)
The tolerance is controlled within 0.05mm.
(公差控制在0.05毫米以内。)
We have full certifications like CE, RoHS, and UL.
(我们有完整的认证,如CE, RoHS和UL。)
What kind of finish are you looking for? Matte or glossy?
(您想要什么样的表面处理?磨砂还是亮面?)
The load capacity is up to 200kg.
(承重能力高达200公斤。)
Is the user interface easy for your customers?
(这个用户界面对您的客户来说方便吗?)
We can adjust the brightness/speed according to your specs.
(我们可以根据您的规格调节亮度/速度。)
The heat dissipation design is our patented technology.
(散热设计是我们的专利技术。)
How many units do you usually put in one master carton?
(你们通常一个大箱装多少件?)
We use eco-friendly materials for all our products.
(我们所有产品都使用环保材料。)
Can you show me your drawing or a sample?
(您能给我看下您的图纸或样品吗?)
This feature helps users save 20% on energy.
(这个功能能帮用户节省20%的能源。)
Is there any specific testing standard you need us to meet?
(有什么特定的测试标准需要我们达到的吗?)
The modular design makes maintenance very easy.
(模块化设计让维护变得非常简单。)
We offer different color temperature options.
(我们提供不同的色温选项。)
What’s the main pain point you have with your current supplier?
(您目前供应商的主要痛点是什么?)
Our QC team inspects every single unit before shipping.
(我们的质检团队在发货前会检查每一件产品。)

三、 报价与初期价格试探
目标:给价留有余地,探测客户预算。
Based on your quantity, the price is approximately $XX.
(根据您的数量,价格大约是XX美元。)
Is this price within your budget?
(这个价格在您的预算范围内吗?)
This is our FOB Shenzhen price.
(这是我们的深圳离岸价。)
Our price includes the standard color box packaging.
(我们的价格包含了标准彩盒包装。)
If you order a full container, we can offer a better discount.
(如果您订整柜,我们可以提供更好的折扣。)
Does this price meet your expectations?
(这个价格符合您的预期吗?)
The price is valid for 30 days due to raw material fluctuations.
(由于原材料波动,价格有效期为30天。)
We offer tiered pricing based on the order volume.
(我们根据订单量提供阶梯定价。)
This price is very competitive for this quality level.
(就这个质量水平而言,这个价格非常有竞争力。)
We can give you a rough estimate right now.
(我现在可以给您一个大概的预估价。)
To give you an exact quote, I need to know the packing requirements.
(为了给您准确报价,我需要知道包装要求。)
Does your price include the local import tax?
(您的价格包含当地进口税吗?)
We can work on a target price if you have one.
(如果您有目标价,我们可以朝着那个目标努力。)
This is our promotional price for the exhibition only.
(这是我们仅限展会的促销价。)
The sample price will be refunded once the bulk order is placed.
(样品费将在正式订单下达后退还。)
Are you comparing this with other suppliers at the show?
(您在展会上拿这个和其他供应商对比吗?)
Our price is slightly higher because we use original parts.
(我们的价格略高,因为我们使用的是原装零件。)
What is the typical annual volume for this item?
(这个单品每年的典型采购量是多少?)
Let me calculate the shipping cost for you.
(让我为您计算下运费。)
We can offer a trial order price for the first 500 units.
(前500件我们可以提供试订单价格。)
Price is important, but reliability saves you more money.
(价格很重要,但可靠性能帮您省更多钱。)
This price includes a 12-month warranty.
(这个价格包含12个月的保修。)
Could you tell me your target price for the Polish market?
(能告诉我也您在波兰市场的目标价吗?)
We can strip down some features to lower the cost.
(我们可以精简一些功能来降低成本。)
How do you find our price compared to the market average?
(您觉得我们的价格和市场平均价相比如何?)

四、 应对“价格太贵”
目标:通过价值引导化解价格异议。
I understand price is a concern, but let’s look at the ROI.
(我明白价格是重点,但咱们看看投资回报率。)
Could you tell me which part you think is expensive?
(能告诉我也您觉得哪部分贵吗?)
What are you comparing our price against?
(您在拿我们的价格和谁对比?)
We can lower the price if we change the material to [Cheaper Option].
(如果我们将材料换成[更便宜的选项],可以降价。)
Cheaper products might have a higher defect rate.
(更便宜的产品可能有更高的不良率。)
You get what you pay for in this industry.
(在这个行业一分钱一分货。)
Our price reflects the high quality and long lifespan.
(我们的价格反映了高品质和长寿命。)
If we reduce the warranty period, we can offer a discount.
(如果我们缩短保修期,可以提供折扣。)
We can’t match that price without sacrificing quality.
(如果不牺牲质量,我们无法做到那个价格。)
Our price is firm because our margin is already very thin.
(我们的价格很硬,因为利润已经很薄了。)
Think about the after-sales cost you’ll save with us.
(考虑下用我们的产品能节省的售后成本。)
If you can increase the quantity to 2000pcs, I can apply for a discount.
(如果您能增加到2000件,我可以申请折扣。)
Quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten.
(价格会被遗忘,但质量会被长久铭记。)
Is the other quote for the exact same specifications?
(另一份报价的规格完全一样吗?)
We use high-end finishing which adds to the cost.
(我们使用了高端表面处理,这增加了成本。)
Would you consider our economy series instead?
(您会考虑我们的经济系列吗?)
The price difference is only $1, but the performance is double.
(差价只有1美元,但性能翻倍。)
Let’s see if we can find a middle ground.
(看看我们能不能找到折中方案。)
We provide free marketing materials, which adds value.
(我们提供免费的营销素材,这增加了价值。)
Are you looking for the cheapest price or the best value?
(您是在找最低价还是最高性价比?)
Our electricity saving feature pays for the price gap in 3 months.
(我们的省电功能在3个月内就能抵消差价。)
We can offer this price if you pay 100% upfront.
(如果您预付全款,我们可以提供这个价格。)
That sounds like a very low price; please check their certifications.
(那听起来价格非常低,请核实他们的认证。)
We are a factory, not a trading company; this is the bottom price.
(我们是工厂不是贸易公司,这是底价。)
Wait, let me talk to my manager to see if there’s any room.
(等等,我去问下经理看看还有没有空间。)

五、 应对“嫌弃质量/功能”
目标:用数据、证书或定制化方案挽回。
What specific part of the quality are you concerned about?
(您担心质量的哪个具体部分?)
This is just a prototype; the mass production will be much smoother.
(这只是样机,大货会精细得多。)
We have ISO9001 certification to ensure consistent quality.
(我们有ISO9001认证来确保质量的一致性。)
Actually, this design is intended for durability, not just looks.
(实际上,这个设计是为了耐用,不只是好看。)
We can upgrade the components if you have higher requirements.
(如果您有更高要求,我们可以升级部件。)
Can you show me the quality standard you usually follow?
(能给我看下您通常遵循的质量标准吗?)
We’ve passed the factory audit by [Big Client Name].
(我们通过了[大客户名]的验厂。)
Our return rate is less than 0.3%.
(我们的退货率低于0.3%。)
We can provide a 2-year warranty to show our confidence.
(我们可以提供2年保修以展示我们的信心。)
The surface scratch on this sample is due to frequent shipping.
(样品上的划痕是因为频繁运输造成的。)
We can improve the polishing in the final production.
(我们可以在最终生产中改进抛光。)
Is there any specific function you think is missing?
(您觉得缺少什么特定的功能吗?)
We can add your requested feature in the next version.
(我们可以在下个版本中加入您要求的功能。)
Many of our customers were skeptical at first, but now they love it.
(很多客户起初也怀疑,但现在他们很喜欢。)
Would you like to visit our factory to see the production line?
(您想去我们工厂看看生产线吗?)
We can send you a formal sample for testing in your lab.
(我们可以发一个正式样品给您在实验室测试。)
This material is chosen specifically for its heat resistance.
(选这种材料专门是为了它的耐热性。)
We can customize the software to better suit your market.
(我们可以定制软件以更好地适应您的市场。)
How does this compare to your current best-seller?
(这个和您目前的畅销品相比如何?)
We can provide a third-party inspection report.
(我们可以提供第三方检测报告。)
The weight feels light because we use aerospace aluminum.
(感觉轻是因为我们用了航空铝材。)
Let’s do a live test right here.
(咱们就在这儿做个现场测试。)
We focus on internal stability rather than fancy appearance.
(我们关注内部稳定性而非花哨的外表。)
Tell me your requirements, and we will build it for you.
(告诉我您的要求,我们会为您打造。)
Our quality is stable; you won't have any after-sales headaches.
(我们质量稳定,您不会有售后方面的烦恼。)

六、 谈交期与生产能力
目标:给予明确承诺,展示实力。
What is your expected delivery date?
(您的预期交货期是哪天?)
Our standard lead time is 30 days after deposit.
(我们的标准交期是定金到账后30天。)
We can prioritize your order if it’s urgent.
(如果紧急,我们可以优先处理您的订单。)
Our monthly capacity is 100,000 units.
(我们的月产能是10万件。)
We currently have some stock available for immediate shipment.
(我们目前有一些现货可以立即发货。)
The peak season is coming, so I suggest placing the order early.
(旺季快到了,建议尽早下单。)
It takes about 10 days for material preparation.
(物料准备大约需要10天。)
We have 5 production lines running simultaneously.
(我们有5条生产线同时运转。)
Can we ship the first batch in 20 days?
(我们可以在20天内发第一批货吗?)
We will send you weekly production updates.
(我们会每周给您发送生产进度更新。)
Do you have your own forwarder, or should we arrange shipping?
(您有自己的货代吗,还是由我们安排运输?)
How long does it usually take for shipping to your port?
(到你们港口通常需要多长时间航程?)
We can do partial shipments if that helps your cash flow.
(如果对您的现金流有帮助,我们可以分批装运。)
Our factory is located near the port, so inland transit is fast.
(我们工厂靠近港口,所以陆运很快。)
The lead time for customized packaging is slightly longer.
(定制包装的交期会稍微长一点。)
What is the latest date you can receive the goods?
(您最晚什么时候要收到货?)
We have a very stable supply chain for raw materials.
(我们的原材料供应链非常稳定。)
Is this for a specific holiday or promotion event?
(这是为了特定的节日或促销活动吗?)
We will compensate if there is a delay caused by us.
(如果是由于我们的原因导致延迟,我们会补偿。)
Could you please confirm the artwork by next Monday?
(请在下周一前确认美工图好吗?)
Our workers are very experienced, ensuring fast assembly.
(我们的工人非常有经验,确保组装迅速。)
We can provide air freight quotes for urgent needs.
(如果有紧急需求,我们可以提供空运报价。)
The current shipping crisis is affecting lead times globally.
(目前的航运危机正影响全球的交期。)
We need at least 2 weeks for the gold sample confirmation.
(产前金样确认我们至少需要2周。)
Once the deposit is in, the clock starts ticking.
(定金一到,我们就开始计时间。)

七、 谈付款方式
目标:在安全的前提下寻求灵活。
Our standard payment term is 30% deposit and 70% before shipment.
(我们的标准付款方式是30%定金,70%发货前付清。)
We accept T/T, L/C, and PayPal for small amounts.
(我们接受电汇、信用证,小额接受PayPal。)
Can you do 100% L/C at sight?
(您可以做100%即期信用证吗?)
For the first cooperation, we require a deposit.
(对于首次合作,我们需要定金。)
After a few successful orders, we can discuss OA terms.
(几次成功订单后,我们可以讨论赊销条款。)
We need the deposit to purchase the raw materials.
(我们需要定金来采购原材料。)
Do you use a specific bank for your international transfers?
(您国际转账有指定的银行吗?)
We can offer a 2% discount if you pay the full amount upfront.
(如果您预付全款,我们可以提供2%的折扣。)
Is it possible to pay the balance against the B/L copy?
(见提单副本付余款可以吗?)
We are a verified supplier on Alibaba; you can use Trade Assurance.
(我们是阿里巴巴认证供应商,您可以使用信用保障。)
We don't accept D/P terms for new customers.
(我们不接受新客户的付款交单条款。)
Please make sure the bank charges are on the buyer's side.
(请确保银行手续费由买方承担。)
Can we settle the payment in RMB?
(我们可以用人民币结算吗?)
The price quoted is based on the current exchange rate.
(报价是基于当前汇率的。)
We will start production as soon as we receive the bank slip.
(我们一收到银行水单就会开始生产。)
Our finance department needs 2-3 days to confirm the arrival.
(我们财务部门需要2-3天确认到账。)
Which currency do you prefer to use?
(您倾向于使用哪种货币?)
Do you have a buying office in China to handle payments?
(您在中国有采购办事处处理付款吗?)
We can split the invoice if it helps with your customs clearance.
(如果对您清关有帮助,我们可以拆分发票。)
Let’s stick to the industry standard for now.
(咱们暂时遵循行业标准。)
The deposit is non-refundable once production starts.
(一旦开始生产,定金不予退还。)
We can offer a small credit line after one year of business.
(合作一年后我们可以提供小额信用额度。)
Is your company listed? That might help with credit terms.
(贵公司上市了吗?这可能有助于申请信用条款。)
Can you provide a bank guarantee?
(您能提供银行保函吗?)
We understand your cash flow situation, but we have costs too.
(我们理解您的现金流情况,但我们也成本。)

八、 讨价还价与临门一脚
目标:锁定客户,促成签单。
If you sign the LOI (Letter of Intent) today, I’ll lock in this price.
(如果您今天签意向书,我会锁死这个价格。)
How about we meet in the middle?
(咱们各退一步取个中间值如何?)
I can give you 1% more discount if you order 3 items today.
(如果您今天订3款产品,我可以再给1%折扣。)
This is honestly the best I can do.
(这真的是我能给的最低价了。)
Let's make this happen. What is your final offer?
(促成这一单吧,您的最终出价是多少?)
If I give you this price, will you place the order now?
(如果我给您这个价格,您现在下单吗?)
I’ll include some free spare parts as a gesture of goodwill.
(我会送一些免费配件以示诚意。)
We really want to enter your market; let’s start with this.
(我们非常想进入您的市场,就从这一单开始吧。)
Can you increase the quantity slightly to justify this price?
(您能稍微增加点数量来支持这个价格吗?)
This price is only for this container.
(这个价格仅限这一个柜子。)
I'm losing money at this price, but I want to build a relationship.
(这个价格我都在亏钱,但我想要建立关系。)
Let’s sign a trial agreement first.
(咱们先签个试行协议。)
What else do I need to do to get your business?
(我还需要做什么才能赢得您的订单?)
The price of raw materials is expected to rise next month.
(原材料价格预计下月会上涨。)
You won’t find a better quality-to-price ratio in this hall.
(在这个馆里你找不到更高性价比的了。)
Shall we draft a proforma invoice for you to review?
(我们需要为您拟一份形式发票供您审阅吗?)
Would you like to take the floor sample at a 50% discount?
(您想以5折价格把展位上的样品带走吗?)
Let’s take a photo together to mark our new partnership.
(咱们合个影吧,纪念我们的新伙伴关系。)
I’ll personally follow up on your order every day.
(我会每天亲自跟进您的订单。)
Are you the final decision-maker for this purchase?
(您是这次采购的最终决策人吗?)
If you pay the deposit at the show, we offer free logo printing.
(如果您在展会付定金,我们免收Logo印刷费。)
Can we confirm the details over dinner tonight?
(我们今晚吃晚饭时确认细节好吗?)
It’s a win-win situation.
(这是一个双赢的局面。)
I’m confident this will be a hot seller in your shops.
(我有信心这会在您的商店里大卖。)
Thank you for your trust. We won't let you down.
(谢谢您的信任,我们不会让您失望的。)

九、展会上闲聊话题(拉近距离!)
这类话题非常适合拉近距离,我经常说的一句话,和老外聊天的最高境界不是推产品,而是“闲聊”
-Is this your first time at the Canton Fair / this exhibition?
这是您第一次参加广交会/这个展会吗?
-How has the show been for you so far? Found anything interesting?
到目前为止展会逛得怎么样?有什么有趣的发现吗?
-Did you have a long flight to get here?
飞过来辛苦吗?(旅途顺利吗?)
-Are you staying for the entire duration of the show?
您会在整个展期都待在这里吗?
-How do you find the weather here compared to your home country?
您觉得这里的天气和您家乡相比怎么样?
-How many times have you been to China?
这是您第几次来中国?
-Apart from the exhibition, do you have plans to visit any other cities?
除了看展,您还有计划去其他城市逛逛吗?
-Have you had a chance to try any local food? I highly recommend hot pot.
您有机会尝尝当地美食吗?我强烈推荐火锅。
-Are you planning to visit any factories during this trip?
您这次行程有计划顺便参观工厂吗?
-What’s your favorite thing about China so far?
到目前为止,中国最吸引您的地方是什么?
-I’ve heard so much about France. What’s the best time of year to visit?
我听过很多关于法国的事,一年中什么时候去旅游最好?
-Which city are you based in?
您的总部在哪个城市?
-Is it a long holiday for you back home right now?
现在你们国内是在放长假吗?(适合节假日前后询问)
-I see your football team did great recently! Are you a fan?
我看你们的足球队最近表现不错!您是球迷吗?
-Do you have any hobbies for the weekend? I personally enjoy hiking.
您周末有什么爱好吗?我个人很喜欢徒步。
-Are you a coffee person or a tea person? We have some nice [Tea/Coffee] here.
您喜欢喝咖啡还是茶?我们这儿准备了不错的[茶/咖啡]。
-How long have you been in this industry? You seem very experienced.
您入这行多久了?看起来您非常资深。
-Is your family traveling with you, or is this a business-only trip?
您的家人有一起随行吗,还是只是纯出差?
更多外贸实战技巧,外贸主动开发特训营火热报名中!(不讲理论,只教落地,实操!带着笔记本电脑来,学不会不要走!
)
4月17日深圳,5月7号西安,5月22号杭州,5月25号深圳,6月5号重庆,6月9号天津,6月15号宁波,6月30深圳。


