发布信息

外贸展会100条话术(中英文对照),从破冰到收尾,拿去就能用

作者:本站编辑      2026-04-22 19:20:27     0
外贸展会100条话术(中英文对照),从破冰到收尾,拿去就能用

从破冰到收尾,100条直接复制粘贴。

背下来,展会上你不再是“那个紧张的中国人”。

一、破冰篇(1-15)

  1. That‘s our new model. Just launched last month. What do you think?这是我们的新款,上个月刚发布。你觉得怎么样?

  2. You’ve got a good eye — that‘s our bestseller.你眼光真好——这是我们的爆款。

  3. Are you in this industry or just exploring?你是做这个行业的,还是随便看看?

  4. First time at this show?第一次来这个展会吗?

  5. Where are you flying in from?你从哪飞过来的?

  6. Busy day, isn’t it? How‘s your show going?今天人真多,你逛得怎么样?

  7. What do you think of the show this year?你觉得今年展会怎么样?

  8. You look like you know this product — are you in the business?你看起来对这个产品很懂——你是做这行的吗?

  9. That color seems to catch your eye. It’s our newest finish.这个颜色好像很吸引你。这是我们最新的表面处理。

  10. I saw you comparing these two — want me to explain the difference?我看到你在比较这两个——需要我解释一下区别吗?

  11. You‘ve been looking at this for a while — any questions I can answer?你盯着这个看好一会儿了——有什么问题我可以解答吗?

  12. Are you shopping for something specific or just seeing what’s new?你是来找特定产品的,还是看看新品?

  13. What caught your attention at our booth?我们展位上什么东西吸引了你的注意?

  14. We just launched this series — would you like a quick tour?我们刚推出这个系列——要快速给你介绍一下吗?

  15. You seem like someone who knows quality. What do you think of this?你看起来是个懂品质的人。你觉得这个怎么样?

二、挖需求篇(16-30)

  1. Are you selling to the US market or Europe?你做美国市场还是欧洲市场?

  2. Are you a wholesaler or do you have your own brand?你是批发商还是有自己的品牌?

  3. Are you looking for stock items or do you have a new project coming up?你是要找现货,还是有新项目在做?

  4. What price range are you working with?你的价格区间大概是多少?

  5. What volumes are you typically ordering?你通常的采购量是多少?

  6. Do you currently have a supplier for this product?你目前有这个产品的供应商吗?

  7. What‘s the biggest challenge you’re facing with your current supplier?你现在的供应商最大的问题是什么?

  8. Are you looking to replace an existing product or add something new?你是想替换现有产品,还是增加新品?

  9. Do you sell online, offline, or both?你是线上销售、线下销售,还是都有?

  10. What‘s your target price point for the end consumer?你的终端目标价位是多少?

  11. Do you need custom packaging or standard?你需要定制包装还是标准包装?

  12. What certifications do your products require?你的产品需要什么认证?

  13. How quickly do you normally need delivery after placing an order?你通常下单后要多快交货?

  14. Are you the decision maker or do you need to check with someone?你是决策人还是需要跟别人商量?

  15. What’s your typical order frequency — monthly or quarterly?你的采购频率是多久一次——每月还是每季度?

三、介绍产品篇(31-45)

  1. This is stainless steel, so it won‘t rust — perfect for outdoor use.这个是不锈钢的,不会生锈——非常适合户外使用。

  2. Most competitors use plastic gears. We use metal. Huge difference in durability.大多数同行用的是塑料齿轮,我们用金属的。耐用性差别很大。

  3. A German client had the same issue. We adjusted the design and their defect rate dropped from 5% to under 1%.德国一个客户之前也遇到同样的问题。我们帮他们调整了设计,不良率从5%降到了1%以下。

  4. Let me show you the difference side by side.我拿两个给你对比一下。

  5. This is our mid-range. The high-end version has [feature]. Want to see both?这是我们的中端款。高端款有[某功能]。两个都想看看吗?

  6. The best part? It’s 30% lighter than同类 products on the market.最棒的是?它比市面上同类产品轻30%。

  7. We‘ve sold 50,000 units of this model in Europe last year alone.光去年,我们在欧洲就卖了5万套这个型号。

  8. This material is FDA-approved — safe for food contact.这个材质通过了FDA认证——可以接触食品。

  9. The assembly takes less than 30 seconds. Let me show you.组装只要不到30秒。我演示给你看。

  10. This is our best value model. Good quality, fair price.这是我们性价比最高的型号。品质好,价格公道。

  11. We control the whole production in-house — no middleman.我们从生产到出货全部自己控制——没有中间商。

  12. This finish is anti-fingerprint. Touch it yourself.这个表面是防指纹的。你自己摸一下。

  13. We offer 2 years warranty on this model. Most competitors offer only 1.我们这个型号提供2年质保。大多数同行只保1年。

  14. The packaging is designed to survive rough shipping. We drop-tested it.这个包装是为应付粗暴运输设计的。我们做过摔箱测试。

  15. This model is our latest. It just hit the market last quarter.这是我们的最新款。上季度才上市。

四、应对“我再看看”篇(46-60)

  1. Sure. Just so you know, we have a show special valid only today.好的。顺便告诉你,我们有展会特价,只限今天。

  2. No problem. Let me give you our catalog — the bestsellers are marked.没问题。我给你一份目录,爆款那一页我折了角。

  3. I understand. We offer free samples for serious buyers.理解。我们对有意向的客户提供免费样品。

  4. Take your time. My WhatsApp is on the card — reach out anytime.慢慢看。我的WhatsApp在名片上,随时联系。

  5. Even if you don‘t decide today, I’m happy to answer questions later.就算你今天不决定,以后有问题我也乐意解答。

  6. Before you go, let me just show you one more thing — 30 seconds.走之前,再给你看个东西——就30秒。

  7. I won‘t push you. But can I scan your badge so I can send you more info?我不催你。但我能扫一下你的胸牌吗?回头好给你发资料。

  8. No pressure at all. But if you come back later, just ask for [名字].完全不催你。但如果你等会儿回来,直接找[名字]就行。

  9. Totally understand. What would make this product work for you?完全理解。这个产品要满足什么条件你才会考虑?

  10. I’ll leave this sample here. If you want to test it, just grab it.我把样品留这儿。你想测试的话,直接拿走就行。

  11. You‘re smart to compare. What matters most to you — price, quality, or delivery?你货比三家是对的。你最看重什么——价格、品质,还是交期?

  12. I’m not trying to sell you today. I just want you to know we exist.我今天不是非要卖给你。只是想让你知道有我们这家供应商。

  13. Here‘s a small gift — no purchase needed, just a thank you for stopping by.送您一个小礼物——不用买东西,就是谢谢您过来看看。

  14. Before you go, can I ask what you didn’t like about it? Honest feedback helps us improve.走之前能问一下吗?你不喜欢它哪里?真实反馈能帮我们改进。

  15. If you change your mind, I‘ll be here all week. Same booth.如果你改变主意,我这周都在。同一个展位。

五、处理客户犹豫篇(61-75)

  1. I get it. It’s a big decision. What‘s holding you back?我理解。这是个重要的决定。是什么让你还在犹豫?

  2. Is it the price or something else?是价格问题还是别的?

  3. Let me make it easy for you — I’ll send you a sample first. No risk.我让你省点心——我先给你寄个样品。零风险。

  4. You don‘t have to decide now. Just take the catalog and think about it.你不用现在做决定。拿份目录回去慢慢看。

  5. What would it take for you to say yes today?要怎么样你才会今天下单?

  6. Let me write down a special price for you — just for today.我给你写个特价——只限今天。

  7. I’m not asking you to order 10,000 pieces. Start with 500 and test the market.我不是让你一下子订一万个。先订500个试试市场。

  8. If quality is your concern, we can do a small trial order first.如果你是担心品质,我们可以先做个小试单。

  9. You mentioned price. Let me see what I can do — what‘s your target?你提到价格。我看看能帮你什么——你的目标价是多少?

  10. I understand you need to check with your team. Can I join that call?我理解你需要跟团队商量。我能一起参加那个电话会吗?

  11. You’re worried about delivery time? Let me show you our production schedule.你担心交期?我给你看看我们的生产排期。

  12. Let me introduce you to our quality control process — we take it very seriously.我给你介绍一下我们的品控流程——我们非常重视这个。

  13. I hear you. Let me give you three references you can call.我明白。我给你三个客户,你可以打电话问问他们。

  14. You‘re comparing us to [competitor]. Here’s the honest difference.你在拿我们跟[某同行]比。我给你说说实话实说的区别。

  15. I‘m confident in our product. If you’re not satisfied with the sample, don‘t buy.我对我们的产品有信心。如果你对样品不满意,可以不买。

六、报价与谈判篇(76-85)

  1. This is our show price. It’s 10% lower than our regular price.这是我们的展会价。比平时便宜10%。

  2. For 1,000 pieces, this is the price. For 3,000, I can do better.1000个是这个价。3000个的话,我可以再优惠。

  3. Let me be transparent — this is our rock bottom price for this show.我跟你说实话——这是我们展会的底价了。

  4. I can‘t go lower on price, but I can add value — better packaging or faster delivery.价格我降不了了,但我可以加附加值——更好的包装或者更快的交期。

  5. If you order today, I’ll cover the sample cost.如果你今天下单,样品费我出。

  6. I can‘t do 10% off. But I can do 5% and free shipping for the first order.10%我做不到。但我可以给5%折扣,并且首单包邮。

  7. The price is higher because the quality is better. Let me show you why.价格高是因为品质好。我给你看看为什么。

  8. I’m not the cheapest, but I‘m the most reliable. That’s what my clients tell me.我不是最便宜的,但我最可靠。这是客户跟我说的。

  9. Let‘s meet in the middle. You increase the quantity, I lower the price.咱们折中一下。你加量,我降价。

  10. I can hold this price for you for 7 days after the show. That’s the best I can do.展会后我可以给你保留这个价格7天。这是我能做的最大限度了。

七、收尾篇(86-100)

  1. Let me send you a sample first. What‘s your card?我先给你寄个样品。你名片给我一下?

  2. I’ll send you a quotation by tomorrow. What‘s the best email for you?我明天之前给你发报价。哪个邮箱最合适?

  3. Great talking to you. I’ll follow up on WhatsApp — same number as on the card.跟你聊得很愉快。我回头在WhatsApp上联系你——就是名片上那个号。

  4. Let me scan your badge so I don‘t miss you.我扫一下你的胸牌吧,免得把你漏了。

  5. I’ll put together a proposal for you. Give me 48 hours.我给你整理一个方案。给我48小时。

  6. Thanks for your time. I‘ll send you the catalog and price list tonight.谢谢你花时间。我今晚把目录和价目表发给你。

  7. Let me write down your key requirements so I don’t forget.我把你的关键要求记下来,免得忘了。

  8. I‘ll prepare a sample for you and send it out next week.我给你准备样品,下周寄出。

  9. Let’s connect on LinkedIn too — I‘ll send you a request.领英也加一下吧——我回头给你发邀请。

  10. I’ll check the stock and get back to you by end of day.我去查一下库存,今天下班前回复你。

  11. Thanks for stopping by. Hope to work with you soon.谢谢你过来看看。希望能尽快合作。

  12. I‘ll send you some client references so you can see our track record.我给你发几个客户案例,你看看我们的业绩。

  13. Let me know when you’re back in the office — I‘ll follow up then.等你回办公室了告诉我——我那时候再跟进。

  14. Safe travels back. I’ll reach out next week.回去一路平安。我下周联系你。

  15. Thanks again for the conversation. Looking forward to building something together.再次感谢你的交流。期待能一起做点事情。

写在最后

这100条话术,不用全部背下来。挑你用得上的10-20条,练熟,变成你自己的。

建议出发前,每天花10分钟对着镜子练几条。练到不用想就能说出来,到了展会你就不会紧张了。祝展会爆单!

外贸小可以,小也可以,你也可以。

【扫码关注】领免费外贸笔记

相关内容 查看全部